Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville
CLICK HERE FOR SITE MENU
- FAQ -
- Coolers are allowed in the grandstands, NO ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES OR GLASS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED! Food is allowed in coolers. Coolers can not exceed the size of 14'x14'x14'.
- No Weapons of any type will be allowed on the property at ANY Time
- Tickets are avaiable for purchase on race day ONLY, Tickets are not pre-sold excluding special events.
- NO RE-ENTRY will be allowed for grandstand customers
- Tennessee State Fairgrounds Parking for Grandstand members only will be $5.00 per vechile.
- Pit Passes for Saturday are $30.00. Children of all ages also require a pit pass, No discounts for children. No Age Restrictions in the pit area.
- Fairgrounds Speedway offers a Handi-Cap section in both grandstands and pits - both are Wheel Chair Accessable.
- Fairgrounds Speedway offers a family section in the grandstand's. No Smoking or Drinking Allowed. Section CC
- Camping Spots for over night stay are avaiable for $35.00 each (No Reservations needed) Water and Electric Hook Up avaiable. Money will be collected nightly, If paying by check please provide Driver License Number! Cash or Check Accepted.